Financial & Legal Information
None of our achievements would have been possible without these partners:
- The more than 54 million people from around the world who visited the Memorial since it opened in September 2011.
- The more than 18 million people who visited the Museum since it opened in May 2014.
- Our family members and stakeholders for their support and feedback.
- Our Museum members and private philanthropists for their ongoing presence and support.
- Our partners in the community who make lower Manhattan a world-class destination.
- Our corporate sponsors who fund our most important outreach initiatives.
Our 2021 annual report tells the story of our response and the community's support in a time of great challenge.
Additional Legal and Financial Information
Transparency in Coverage
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rules require certain group health plans to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the benefit package options under the the National September 11 Memorial & Museum Health Plan are linked here.