Visit the Memorial
Help support our effort to safely reopen the 9/11 Memorial Museum, which remains closed.
While the Museum Is Closed
During this temporary Museum closure, the 9/11 Memorial & Museum offers you the opportunity to share in our commitment to commemorate the victims of the 9/11 and 1993 attacks, honor the courage of the first responders, and educate people from around the world through a host of online resources.
We invite you to visit our Learn and Explore from Home page to:
- Explore our digital exhibition Revealed: The Hunt for Bin Laden.
- Watch past public programs and our annual Anniversary in the Schools webinar to learn more about the continuing impact of 9/11.
- Explore stories of commemoration, memorialization, sacrifice, and survival from our oral histories and MEMO Blog.
- Learn about the Museum’s vast collection, including salvaged remnants of the World Trade Center buildings, personal effects and memorabilia, and expressions of tribute, through our online catalog Inside the Collection.
- Watch a behind-the-scenes look at the meaningful work that happens at this sacred site in our Mission to Remember video series.
- Discover The Stories They Tell, a collection of interviews with family members, survivors, first responders, and recovery workers who discuss the 9/11 history they are helping to preserve through the material they have shared with the Museum.
As part of the fabric of the city, we recognize our responsibility to operate in the best interest of the millions who live, work, and visit here. We remain in contact with our health and government partners to learn more about this evolving situation so we can once again provide safe and meaningful access to this site.
For current ticket holders or reservation questions, please contact email@example.com.